The Children’s Place Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Children’s Place Jobs by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Children’s Place Jobs which offers entry-level and managerial positions. Also you can download application form of The Children’s Place Jobs.
The Children’s Place Inc. is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories. The company also markets apparel under the Children’s Place, Place, Baby Place, and Gymboree brand names. As of October 31, 2015, the Company operated 955 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, an online store at www.childrensplace.com, and had 90 international stores open and operated by its franchise partners in 12 countries.
Apply Online The Children’s Place Jobs
You can be a member of The Children’s Place family by completing the hiring process which is explained below as The Children’s Place Jobs. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online The Children’s Place application where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team to achieve all company goals and initiatives. The Sales Associate will model and maintain excellent customer service with effective communication, product knowledge, and appropriate selling techniques. The Sales Associate will maintain company standards of all merchandise presentation, replenishment, and sizing while maintaining a new and clean store and backroom.
- Be aware of customer activity and respond with a sense of urgency, prioritizing assisting customers over other tasks
- Greet and acknowledge customers while providing the appropriate level of service
- Effectively communicate value and quality of our merchandise while sharing our current promotions and offer solutions for “out of stock” items when necessary
- Exercise sound judgment in effectively addressing customer concerns
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of selling skills to positively impact conversion
- Provide fast, friendly, and accurate service at the cashwrap while educating customers on the benefit of the PLACE Card
- Maintain appropriate stock levels and ensure that all sizes and styles are represented
- Follow company standards of merchandise presentation, signage, and display
- Support and maintain a neat, clean, and organized stockroom while adhering to a customer ready environment, and adhering to safety requirements
- Perform daily housekeeping duties to company standard
- Guarantee company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- Inform Store Leadership Team of maintenance and facility needs promptly to ensure that customers and associates are provided a clean and safe environment
- Contribute focused, well-managed efforts towards achievement of store goals
- Exhibit flexibility by processing stock when necessary
The Store Lead will be responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team by completing cash-wrap operations, opening and closing procedures, and acting as Leader on Duty (LOD). The Store Lead will represent the brand, operate in a professional manner, engage customers, maintain store standards, and support teamwork and employee development.
- Assist in developing talent through the training of associates, including giving in-the-moment coaching conversations
- Partners with Store Manager to address an performance concerns with associates
- Support and participate in all company training and development initiatives
- Foster a positive work environment and provides direct, objective feedback in a timely manner
- Assess performance and provide the appropriate level of feedback on a daily basis and during the annual performance review process
- Motivate and inspire the associates to build brand loyalty and create a positive store environment for both internal and external customers
- Model, encourage, and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor and maintain high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner
- Support the management team to maximize productivity through operational and product knowledge, customer service and participating in an completing key store initiatives
- Participate in the Leader on Duty (LOD) program by providing an exceptional customer shopping experience, and driving store profitability while leveraging payroll
- Process payroll weekly
- Modify schedule based on business climate
- Help maintain a clean, organized, and efficient stockroom, adhering to set policies
- Ensure Environment (CRE) Standards & Safety requirements are being met
The Children’s Place Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for The Children’s Place and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Children’s Place Jobs;