Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at SaskTel by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of SaskTel which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
BEGIN A REWARDING CAREER AT SASKTEL
Do you love connecting people to their world? Are you passionate about cutting edge technology? Then we have a dynamic career for you!
We’re Saskatchewan’s leading full-service communications provider. You come to us for phones, digital TV, Internet, business solutions, and the largest 4G LTE network in the province. Plus we’re installing a lightning-fast fibre optic network to give our customers infinite communication possibilities. Come join us!
Apply Online SaskTel Jobs
You can be a member of SaskTel family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application SaskTel where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Marketing Manager – Service Development
The Marketing Manager – Service Development position is accountable for the early stages of the product life-cycle, including the identification, evaluation, and validation of new product opportunities. Working with both customers and internal stakeholders, the Marketing Manager (Service Development) will work to develop business and financial models for new product concepts, test product ideas with customers (where appropriate), and launch any new product ideas deemed worthy of further investment.
As part of the Strategy and Brand team team within SaskTel, this position is accountable for:
- creating, developing, communicating and obtaining organizational commitment for plans and product development strategies in identified areas of focus;
- working with customers to lean and explore new opportunities for service development, including setting up experiments, prototypes, or trials to determine viability;
- assembling and leading cross functional teams to identify, evaluate, and obtain corporate approval for new products, enhancements, and new business opportunities that align with strategic goals and priorities and have significant financial impact upon SaskTel;
- ensuring new products, enhancements and businesses are set up to win in the market in the short term and the long term; and
- completing all aspects of business cases and adhering to governance processes by leading cross-functional teams to acquire and analyze all necessary information with recommendations.
- Develops business cases and proposals for approval and directs implementation of recommended product/service.
- Develops new products in consultation with product marketing, technology, operations and senior management.
- Works with customers and customer facing groups to identify and evaluate new service development opportunities.
- Develops product and pricing information and training for sales and operations teams so that they can successfully communicate the value proposition, adhering to the SaskTel Brand Promise, and sell the cost benefit, including: features and benefits, competitive comparisons, and ROI logic/calculations for the customer.
- Performance of any new product/service for the 12 months following channel launch including unit sales, revenue results, performance of operations and enabling groups post-launch. Completes 12 month post launch review and identifies and takes corrective action if required.
- Leads a cross-functional multi-disciplined team in the evaluation of areas of focus based upon opportunity attractiveness and the business strengths of SaskTel.
- Leads clients in the creation of strategy documents, plans, roadmaps and position papers that help create attack plans for service development within Arenas. Communicates those directional documents to stakeholders and enabling groups, with enough clarity and lead time for them to make preparations to support the service development process.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with external clients such as vendors, industry subject matter experts and industry partners as well as with internal marketing, technology and enabling groups. This includes organizing meetings and forums to jointly generate ideas, solve problems, create strategies, identify opportunities, and quantify revenue goals and expenses.
- Identifies and documents high quality new product ideas by initiating activities such as brainstorming and ideation sessions, applying customer research, analyzing current platform capabilities, researching market and technology trends, and evaluating inputs from others.
- Accountable to be a source of innovation and to lead customers, sales people, cross- functional teams, other employees, and partners in the idea generation process, which includes evaluating and responding to inputs and suggestions in a timely manner and in a way that permits ideas to be improved upon.
- Leads cross-functional multiple-discipline teams to acquire and analyze all necessary information in all aspects of the business case development process, including requirements definition, systems and process designs, project plans, resource effort forecasting, and project costing.
- Produces high quality work and adheres to approved project timelines and costs.
- Identifies gaps in service development resources, process, and cross- functional teams, and accountable to communicate service development requirements to senior managers, marketing and technology clients, and enabling groups to ensure needs of service development are met.
- Bachelor of Administration or Commerce degree or equivalent combined education and work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated leadership in marketing and product management.
- Ability to conceptualize alternative business models and apply solid marketing and business principles to business opportunities.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to customers and interpret customer comments and concerns as solvable problems and identify the criteria by which the customer will judge the successful product, whether the customer knows the problem and solution or not.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead a team internal to Marketing and Service Development as well as cross functionally in the integration of activities across the organization.
- Active commitment and support, directly and indirectly, in the promotion of SaskTel’s image inside and outside of SaskTel.
ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Independent decision making
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills and the ability to work and communicate with all levels of management.
- Organization and planning
- Tolerance for stress
- Ability to motivate employees by promoting and modeling corporate core values.
- Ability to deliver discipline up to and including termination
- Ability to work within and build effective teams
- Calculated risk-taking
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES FOR THIS POSITION
- Business Acumen
- Change Management
- Coaching, Recognition and Development
- Results Orientation
SaskTel Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for SaskTel and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for SaskTel Jobs;