Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Reliance Home Comfort by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Reliance Home Comfort which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Join our winning team!
Are you passionate about helping people? Looking for a place where you can grow personally and professionally? Then we want you on our team!
For more than 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort™ has been providing essential home products and services in innovative ways. With over 1.7 million customers and one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada, we lead a winning team. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and people with disabilities.
Where will your passion take you?
We’re committed to the growth and progress of our team members. Reliance™ career development planning provides a systematic approach that will help you assess, review and plan strategies for your personal and professional development.
Tuition reimbursement is provided to team members for career related external courses, with management approval. Seminars, designations and membership dues are also supported for team members for certain roles, with management approval.
Apply Online Reliance Home Comfort Jobs
You can be a member of Reliance Home Comfort family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Reliance Home Comfort where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Analyst, Sales & Marketing
- Addressing and analyzing customer data through:
- Customer profiling
- Data analysis and mining
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of, lead and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms
- Identify up-to-date relevant tools to support data management and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Collect, analyze and present accurate data findings and recommendations, including actionable
- insights for key stakeholders, and customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies and
- improve marketing initiatives
- Understand data mining and analysis and implement segmentation such as lifetime value and behavioural analysis
- Assist in using transactional data and secondary data sources to continually improve knowledge of existing customers and new potential customers
- Analyze transactional data to track performance of marketing campaigns and help measure the ROI of each tactic
- Develop and craft campaign performance reports
- Develop strong relationships and engage with teams to obtain data for the business and understand the importance of analytics
- Manage data list pulls using internal tool
- Set-up files for deployment on third-party systems (includes setting filters, suppressions, creating control groups, etc.)
- Sorting/suppressing data for mailing/deployment and documenting data processing instructions
- Working with and/or managing vendors
- Managing ad-hoc data requests that deviate widely from the routine or require a “soups to nuts” approach to solve, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis
- Support marketing needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent communication skills
- Creating end deliverables in a variety of formats (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) and participation in presentations to senior management
- Managing multiple projects with varying complexity
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Ideal candidate possess the following educational background and skill set:
- Business management degree.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in customer relationship marketing analysis/business marketing analysis,
- Knowledge of advanced excel including pivot tables and macros
- Extracting data across various sources and organizing through various frameworks
- Experience analysing complex data and large data volumes and evaluating the results of marketing programs with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in database marketing and CRM strategy
- Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles
- Be able to identify growth opportunities for the business from data analysis
- Technical expertise regarding data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with analytical tools
- Experience in building dashboards
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Pro-active and results orientated
- Engage and influence stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate data into actionable plans
- Comfortable with being ‘vocal’ and ‘challenging opinions’
- “Hit the ground running”
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Experienced and comfortable with building presentation and presenting
- Understanding of CASL legislation would be considered an asset
Reliance Home Comfort Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Reliance Home Comfort and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Reliance Home Comfort Jobs;