Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Philips by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Philips which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Have you always had a passion for helping people, and now want to build on that passion in your career? If so, Philips Healthcare is the place to be.
Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions.
Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes, irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another.
A career at Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you’ll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast.
Apply Online Philips Jobs
You can be a member of Philips family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Philips where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Call Centre Agent: Personal Response Associate
Personal Response Associate
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver personalized and professional customer service critical to the safety of our Philips Lifeline subscribers. In a team oriented, customer service driven, and friendly call centre environment that blends technical understanding of our products and accuracy, the ideal candidate will need to assess situations, prioritize and execute assistance with confidence and accuracy.
Training: Combination of in-class and job-shadowing Monday – Friday 9:00am -5:00pm for four weeks.
Normal Working Hours: 8 hour shifts between 7:00am – 12:00am (midnight) specifically starting with the 3pm to 11pm time slot, scheduled 5 days a week (including weekends)
You are responsible for
- Communicating with customers in an inbound and outbound capacity with care and urgency
- Assessing and prioritizing customer needs (emergency vs. non-emergency) and following appropriate procedures
- Troubleshooting Lifeline equipment issues by conducting daily test calls with customers
- Writing and updating incident reports and customer files with accuracy and procession
- Providing exceptional customer service showing compassion and care
- Meeting daily performance targets
- Completing daily tasks and participate in ad-hoc activities assigned by Team Leads
You are a part of
The Personal Response Associate call centre team in our North York (Don Mills and Lawrence) office, providing the best customer service with positive, friendly and accurate information to our Philips Lifeline Subscribers. You are joining a professional, dedicated and passionate team who are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow. We are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry by providing the ability to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for Subscribers across North America.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of call centre or customer service related experience
- Experience managing multiple priorities ie. handling phone calls while on the computer and navigating through a variety of computer applications
- Knowledge of Windows applications and the ability to learn new systems and software quickly
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication; with fast and accurate typing
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual in French (verbal and written) and or Cantonese (verbal) is considered an asset
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
In return, we offer you
We offer immediate enrollment in our Benefit program and career advancement opportunities that support work-life balance, health & wellness and provide continuous learning. You are a valued member of a team that is Canada’s lead medical alarm company where making a difference begins here.
Philips Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Philips and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Philips Jobs;