LUSH Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at LUSH by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of LUSH which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Every year, Forbes seeks to find the best companies in America, as voted by the staff that work for them.
We’re thrilled to announce that Lush is America’s number one midsize employer in 2017!
With the help of a data research partner, Forbes collects opinions from 30,000 people across America. Participants are asked to anonymously answer questions about their employer to gather unbiased information and opinions.
Questions range from how likely you would be to recommend your current employer to a friend, to how you feel about your compensation and overall working conditions. We’re proud to say Lush scored 9.34 out of a possible score of 10, giving us the number one spot this year!
Apply Online LUSH Jobs
You can be a member of LUSH family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application LUSH where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We’re always on the lookout for passionate and dedicated individuals to join the Lush North America team. Whether it’s at head office or in our shops, we believe in the work we do, our products, and, most importantly, our people at every level.
We believe in using fresh, effective ingredients, testing our products on human volunteers, working only with suppliers that don’t test on animals, and funding grassroots organizations that help people, animals and the environment. We’re happy people making happy cosmetics and we’re always growing.
Accounts Payable Representative
- Understanding of the full AP cycle
- Process, code and allocate Vendor invoices
- Ensure all invoices are appropriately approved
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Process weekly cheque run for Vendors and expenses
- Prepare & process AP Allocation for prepaid expenses
- Manage the accuracy of the AP aging
- Liaise with Finance team to ensure flow of information
- Reconcile and update vendor accounts
- Manage credit card process (Administration, coding credit card transactions, liaising with credit card holders, transferring points, credit card expense accruals, etc.)
- Month end accruals and related account reconciliations
- Liaise with other departments and stores to ensure invoices and expenses are correctly approved within the deadlines set, correctly coded, payments made on timely basis, etc.
- Respond to external and internal queries
- Prepare reports as required
Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Provide supervision, training, and coaching to a team of 2 – 4 AP administrators
- Manage all activities related to end to end AP processing, including vendor maintenance, invoice processing, payments and disbursements
- Resolve business critical issues and proactively manage issues related to vendor accounts
- Run and monitor reports to ensure necessary steps are taken to identify and resolve issues within the vendor and balance sheet accounts
- Ensure the team supports timely response to all inquiries from vendors or operational teams including branch / account code inquiries
- Ensure vendor statements are reconciled on a monthly basis and that vendor issues are resolved in a timely manner. Manage discounts available
- Assist with monthly closing processes including accrual, reconciliations, preparation of working papers, and communication with the finance/accounting department
- Ensure all administrative and accounting related procedures are strictly observed
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and updating current Accounts Payable SOPs. Seek and implement process improvement initiative
- Establish, monitor and analyze various performance metrics for team of administrators
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when assigned by Manager.
Based in Vancouver, we’re known around the world for our unique bath and beauty products. Since Lush first arrived in the UK in 1994, we’ve grown from a small, quirky chain to a growing international enterprise. At our head office in North America, you’ll find our:
• Marketing, web and graphics teams
• Finance, IT and store support
• Mail order and customer service
• Shop design and construction
Manufacturing and distribution
Four facilities, located in Toronto and Vancouver, are where the magic happens. It’s here that our staff makes all of our luxurious products and ships them out to customers all over North America.
We’re always searching for passionate shop staff, assistant managers and managers for more than 200 of our stores across Canada and the United States. And whether it’s helping customers meet their skin or haircare needs or working to make a difference in the communities where we live and work, we’re committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives.
If you’re looking for a fresh, handmade experience that combines your skills with your desire to make the world a better place, then maybe it’s you that we’re looking for. There’s only one way to find out…
LUSH Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for LUSH and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for LUSH Jobs;