Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ExxonMobil by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ExxonMobil which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers.
Apply Online ExxonMobil Jobs
You can be a member of ExxonMobil family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ExxonMobil where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Maintenance Supervisor Trucks and Support
The Maintenance Supervisor Trucks and Support will hold a key operational role within the Kearl Mine Organization and will be responsible for the effective execution of planned and unscheduled maintenance activities, routine equipment inspections and other duties required to achieve world class levels of equipment availability and performance.
- Repairing and maintenance of the 797F Ultra-Class Haul truck fleet
- Managing day to day maintenance activities including in-pit and shop support and supervision of fine and heavy trade’s employees
- Working closely with counterparts in maintenance, operations and other support groups to maximize overall operational effectiveness
- Managing of shift safety performance, process stewardship, cost and budget accountability and continuous improvement planning and execution
Heavy Duty Mechanics/Technician
Imperial is hiring a number of Heavy Duty Mechanics/Technician Shovels for our Kearl oil sands mining operation. Reporting to a Mine Maintenance Supervisor, these positions are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of heavy equipment in a fully functional oil sands environment
- Working in a safe and efficient manner maintaining Caterpillar 7495 Hydraulic and Komatsu PC8000 Electric Shovels
- Adhering to all safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Taking part in all training requirements
- Recording information related to maintenance repairs and work completed
Plant Maintenance Rotating Equipment Specialist
Reporting to the Maintenance Plant General Foreman, the Plant Maintenance Rotating Equipment Specialist will be responsible for efficient maintenance management of the plant mechanical rotating equipment to maximize overall availability and reliability.
- Strong focus on managing safety and leading safety initiatives to ensure no one gets hurt
- Managing Plant Maintenance condition monitoring programs including vibration analysis, oil analysis, ultra sonic inspections, lubrication and thermography
- Performing hands on trouble shooting, running maintenance calls, and equipment failure investigation.
- Providing site based operator and technician training and mentoring and development of maintenance training programs and procedures. Providing procedure competency reviews on mechanical equipment maintenance work execution, operational tasks and update procedures as required
ExxonMobil Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ExxonMobil and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Jobs;