You can take part in this strong team with Canadian Tire job application. Canadian Tire, one of the leading companies in its sector since its establishment, will continue to recruit colleagues in 2022 in order to provide better service to its customers with its increasing number of branches and employees.
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors. Canadian Tire (including Canadian Tire Petroleum gas stations and financial services subsidiary Canadian Tire Bank), Mark’s, FGL Sports (including Sport Chek and Sports Experts), PartSource, and the Canadian operations of Party City are among its Canadian operations. In 2018, Canadian Tire purchased the Norwegian apparel and textiles manufacturer Helly Hansen from the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
Canadian Tire is well-known for its Canadian Tire money, a loyalty program that was first introduced in 1958 using paper coupons resembling banknotes. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and has its headquarters in the Canada Square Complex in Toronto, Ontario. It is a participant in the Retail Council of Canada’s voluntary Scanner Price Accuracy Code.
Canadian Tire Job Positions and Salary Information
Within the retail sector, the company offers numerous job openings, including finance and technical. The company hires more experienced technicians for their stores who are willing to provide the best service. The company also offers with easy to follow hiring procedures at professional and entry-level. You can apply via the online application form.
Canadian Tire, which does not compromise on its modern service approach, is looking for new employees across Canada who can keep up with teamwork and work discipline.
Canadian Tire, which has a wide range of personnel ranging from sales associate to cashiers, from store supervisors to customer service associate, regularly updates its job postings and meticulously examines job application forms in order to meet the staff needs in its departments.
The Sales Associate team member should be friendly and courteous when meeting customers’ needs. He is responsible for the stocking of the shelves and the general condition of the store, such as cleaning and maintenance. Shows customers the location of the products. It has all the information about new products and informs customers. Maintains inventory accuracy by monitoring low stock levels. Sales Associates earn an average of $14 – $16 hourly.
|All Locations (10+)||Check More|
Cashier team member maintains customer purchases in an efficient and friendly manner. A computerized cash register must be used actively. Verifies merchandise quantities, descriptions, and prices. It effectively handles multiple clients. Cashiers earn an average of $11 – $16 hourly.
|All Locations (20+)||Check More|
Automotive Parts Associate
The Automotive Parts Associate works in a fast-paced automotive workplace that requires regular face-to-face and phone engagement with customers while using a computerized automotive parts look-up system. Interaction with outside vendors via various ordering methods and technologies, as well as responsible for maintaining the automobile retail floor, are all part of the job.
|Richmond Hill On||Apply|
|Lower Sackville Ns||Apply|
|All Locations (10+)||Check More|
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures an ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
- Directs or guides customer to the location of requested items.
- Responds to and handles customer inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Deals with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Keeps up to date on in-store promotions, in-store deals, auto center specials and product locations.
- Sources and orders automotive parts for customers though authorized suppliers.
- Follows established procedures regarding the ordering and sale of parts to customers and the Service Department.
- Processes returns, warranties and castings as required.
- Tests and fills batteries. Tests starters and alternators. Operates the battery filling station as per training received.
- Stocks shelves and merchandise display areas using modules and planograms as guidelines.
- Maintains inventory accuracy and identifies/reports low stock levels.
- Operates computer and RF gun, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Demonstrated automotive subject matter knowledge and interest.
- Basic math and typing skills.
- Good working knowledge of automotive parts lookup system.
- Ability to operate a cash register is an asset.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with computerized systems.
- Experience in a similar role, in a Canadian Tire store or Automotive Service Centre, is considered an asset.
- Highly approachable, customer-oriented individual who thrives on offering exceptional service to customers.
- Strong communication skills, ability to listen carefully and to give precise instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality and solid work ethic.
The supervisor contributes to the success of a store by communicating the retail goals of the relevant department to the team. This role is responsible for running the department and assisting the Department Manager in providing high-quality workmanship and service that ensures customer satisfaction. Assists the Department Manager and the team in consistently meeting performance expectations in terms of customer experience, sales growth, retail execution and profitability.
Promotes and maintains a culture that values an excellent customer experience through effective training, supervision and coaching. It leads by example and consistently delivers an excellent customer experience. Holds team members accountable for providing an excellent customer experience and recognizes those who excel in that experience.
Customer Service Associate
A Customer Service Associate works directly with customers and employees. Resumes inquiries, product returns, exchanges, and sales. Computerized cash register proficiency is essential for a successful customer experience. Responds to customers’ inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely manner. Provides professional announcements using the announcement system. Accurately verifies merchandise quantities, descriptions and price. Earn $14.85 hourly.
|All Locations||Check More|
Garden Centre Sales Associate
The Garden Center Sales Associate, explains the features and benefits of lawn and garden products. It includes maintenance of the garden center (watering and maintaining annual, perennial and nursery stock), stocking shelves, merchandising, customer handling and general cleaning. Provides friendly and courteous service to customers in general.
Provides training to all customers entering the garden center on the maintenance of annual, long-lasting, nursery products. Directs the customer to the location of the desired items. Finds the products in the warehouse. He regularly learns about new lawn and garden products. Keeps you up to date with in-store promotions, in-store deals and product locations.
|All Locations||Check More|
Parts counter associates
This is also one of the most frequently available entry-level job positions. The recruits are also called parts pros and have to take care of meeting customer requirements at the stores. You have to be aware of different automobile make and models. You will also have to help out customers with guidelines related to car sales and service. You also need to be the best with interaction and customer service. In general, team pros are paid around $10 to13 for one hour.
Canadian Tire Application Form/PDF
Canadian Tire frequently hires personnel. Since it is a growing company, it always needs new personnel. It usually announces its recruitment on its own career site. You can follow all current postings from there. The clickable link at the end of the post will take you there. In addition, you can go to the nearest store, meet the executives face to face, and submit your CV manually.
Printable application form: Yes (Doc or PDF). Download Canadian Tire Job Application PDF
How to Apply for a Canadian Tire Job
All Canadian Tire job postings are available on the link below. You can list all the relevant positions by typing the name of the position you are looking for, or you can easily find the position you are looking for with the help of filters such as Distance/Location and Full/Part-time.
Does Canadian Tire hire 14-year-olds?
You have to be 16 years of age.
Is Canadian Tire a good employer?
Is Canadian Tire a respectable employer? Canadian Tire has an overall rating of 3.60 stars based on over 3,307 anonymous employee reviews. 67% of employees would recommend working at Canadian Tire to a friend, and 57% are optimistic about the company’s future.
What advantages does Canadian Tire provide?
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Extended Health Care.
- Disability Insurance.
- Private Health/Dental Plan
- Vision Insurance.
How Much Does Canadian Tire make a year?
Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd., the retail company headquartered in Toronto, had revenues amounting to approximately 14.53 billion Canadian dollars in 2019. This is an increase of more than three billion Canadian dollars over a seven-year period.