Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CA Technologies by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CA Technologies which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Every idea needs a champion.
To succeed in the age of digital transformation, you have to dream big. Challenge convention. Push the boundaries of technology. But just having groundbreaking ideas isn’t enough. You need to make them real. That’s what we do at CA.
What’s it like to work at CA?
Every day at CA is an opportunity to shape tomorrow. See firsthand what it’s like to be part of the CA team—and create a career path that will take you wherever your talent leads.
Apply Online CA Technologies Jobs
You can be a member of CA Technologies family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CA Technologies where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sr Technical Writer
What might I be doing?
Are you a talented writer with an insatiable passion to streamline complex tasks into clear instructions? Do you have the ability to notice the small details, without ever losing sight of the big picture? Are words mere playthings put on this Earth to do your bidding? If so, read on.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to help us:
- Gather information from engineering, product management, quality assurance, and support teams
- Plan, outline, and write technical content for both internal and external audiences
- Promote a customer perspective when participating in feature design and review sessions
- Produce and maintain high-quality documentation for a variety of developer-oriented software
- products working within an Agile software engineering development methodology
- Participate as a Scrum team member and attend all Agile ceremonies (planning, standups, demos, retros)
- Follow established authoring and formatting styles
- Shepherd documentation from creation through final review in accordance with established processes to ensure final content is accurate, up-to-date, and approved by stakeholders
- Monitor published documentation and community boards for customer feedback, then respond promptly
- Innovate, create, and never stop wondering how you can provide the customer with the information they need to be successful
What experience do I need?
- You have a degree, diploma, or associate certificate in technical writing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have a minimum of eight years of experience writing and editing for a broad range of audiences ranging from non-technical to highly technical
- You have experience working on multiple complex documentation projects in a fast-paced and collaborative Agile software development engineering environment
- You demonstrate attention-to-detail with the ability to consistently produce clear, cohesive, comprehensive, and accurate high-quality content for the intended audience
- You have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and diplomacy skills with an ability to multitask and work across departments and divisional structure
- You are self-motivated and focused with excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to continuously prioritize in a rapidly changing environment and the flexibility to work independently
- You have an ability to build relationships, persuade and influence individuals at all levels
What makes me an extra-good fit?
- You have experience writing for Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- You have worked with content management tools to produce both print and web-based content
- You have experience writing concise Web content
- You are an experienced writer with refined peer-editing and self-editing skills
- You enjoy digesting and reiterating technical information with a high degree of detail
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
CA Technologies Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CA Technologies and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CA Technologies Jobs;