Toronto Hydro Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Toronto Hydro by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Toronto Hydro which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU BECOME A PART OF OUR MOST VALUABLE SOURCE OF ENERGY – OUR PEOPLE!
Toronto Hydro offers a range of exciting career opportunities in areas such as skilled trades, engineering, information technology, finance, regulatory and legal services, human resources and communications. We offer professional development and opportunities for advancement so your career at Toronto Hydro can grow with you.
Apply Online Toronto Hydro Jobs
You can be a member of Toronto Hydro family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Toronto Hydro where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Cust Ops Communications Consultant
- Collaborates with a dynamic team of professional, technical and support staff to implement proactive and reactive communications in support of construction programs.
- Leads or participates as a subject matter expert on internal and external projects that enhance the customer experience.
- Initiates and facilitates difficult customer on-site meetings and interventions with internal and external stakeholders to promote and protect Toronto Hydro’s brand.
- Negotiates solutions in a collaborative manner for a variety of construction issues including: equipment, schedules, power outages and repairs
- Supports engagement strategies for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Initiates corrective action as needed with contractors in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Attends Bi-Weekly contractor meetings to ensure customer issues are addressed and corrective actions are identified to achieve a resolution in a timely manner.
- Represents Toronto Hydro at a variety of customer and community engagements, may include evenings and weekend work.
- Utilizes management, control and reporting systems to forecast, plan, execute and control work processes, including the development, tracking, and reporting on customer engagement activities and metrics.
- Develops and delivers communications, marketing, and stakeholder engagement plans and integrates customer communication strategies into the design and construction schedules.
- Researches, writes, edits and arranges production and distribution of Toronto Hydro’s internal and external communications material including: customer letters, presentations, proposals and property agreements.
- Monitors the entries of projects into Customer Operations Database to ensure projects are recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
- Undergraduate degree in Business, HR, or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years’ years progressive experience in a Human Resources or Management Consulting role.
- Knowledge and experience in designing large scale engagement, change management and process improvement initiatives
- CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) is considered an asset
- Graduate level education (Masters Degree in Organizational Development, MBA or related field) preferred
- Practicum in consulting process – and Peter Block Internal consulting process
- Practicum in change management- John Kotter’s change management process
- Practicum in systems and process improvement initiatives – lean/continuous improvement
- Certificate in Adult Learning Principles or Training and Development experience and accreditation for e.g., CTDP (Certified Training & Development Professional) considered an asset
- Demonstrates customer focus: Models customer focused approach in all decisions and actions; able to assert own ideas, persuade others and negotiate effectively
- Drives results and accountability: Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment; Uses coaching and feedback to improve their own performance and decision-making; Demonstrates consistency between words and actions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships: Able to work closely with Human Resources, leaders and other stakeholders to define needs and develop new and innovative approaches, services and tools to enhance their ability to manage their businesses and functions
- Innovation and Adaptability; Proactively seeks opportunities for improvement of systems & processes within own and other departments
- Champions change, productivity and innovation: Excellent change management skills that can add value to growing businesses within an environment undergoing significant cultural change
- Demonstrates a commitment to sustainability, environmental and health & safety
Contract Audit, Risk Compliance Consultant
- Strong strategic business focus and commitment to partnering with business units to enable them to meet their objectives.
- Works with identified internal clients to conduct internal audits and assessments to manage and mitigate corporate risks and reduce risk exploitation. Supports business leaders to audit operational and financial controls and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure corporate compliance with applicable policies, programs, legislation and regulations. Works with clients to develop risk mitigation mechanisms, plans and measurement vehicles are in place to monitor and control corporate risk exposure likelihood, frequency and impact.
- Develops and updates audit work programs (narratives, risk and control matrices, testing programs) to identify and test key financial and operational internal controls. Reviews, assesses compliance and recommends amendments or changes to existing corporate and divisional business continuity plans, compliance programs and/or policies. Provides oversight and governance to ensure divisional plans are in place, communicated and understood by internal and external stakeholders, are tested, measured and monitored.
- Actively manages the business unit’s progress to close audit, risk and compliance gaps and ensures new processes and procedures are functioning as designed and are properly embedded in the organization.
- Develops key strategic relationships internally to understand the Business Units and their requirements, so that the programs can best integrate into the BUs best practices and help them achieve their strategic goals
Toronto Hydro Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Toronto Hydro and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Toronto Hydro Jobs;