Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Thermo Fisher Scientific by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Thermo Fisher Scientific which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American multinational biotechnology product development company, created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific. In April 2013, after a competitive bidding with Hoffmann-La Roche, Thermo Fisher acquired Life Technologies Corp for $13.6 billion in a deal that would rank the firm as one of the leading companies in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets.
Apply Online Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs
You can be a member of Thermo Fisher Scientific family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Thermo Fisher Scientific where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
What will you do?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and developing specific account and territory strategies while promoting the sale of all company products and services within the assigned territory
- Schedule visits to current and prospective clients/customers. Set-up demonstrations (live and/or web enabled) and seminars
- Make sales calls, give technical presentations, demonstrate instruments/products, represent company in the field and sell instruments/products
- Qualify sales leads, answer inquiries and maintain accurate records of activities using approved CRM software. Compile quotations and other pricing information using approved quoting tool
- Attend sales meetings, maintain an outside sales office, and an up-to-date database of clients for opportunity pipeline management, forecasting, and CRM purposes
- Assist in the technical response to bids and tenders
- Maintain positive relationships with headquarters personnel for service and/or technical support, and client/customer purchasing agents
- Serve as a channel of information to the business about customers, markets and competition. Receive guidance concerning markets, prices, products, deliveries and competition from the business
- Act as company consultant for problems and provide initial support to solving those problems related to company products or instrumentation
Project Engineering Specialist
Assists senior members of Project Engineering Team and/or carries out management of engineering projects of lesser complexity including estimating costs, sourcing, identifying, specifying, purchasing and installing equipment, design/modification of existing or new facilities to meet site/company requirements.
Engineering Design and Project Management
Assists in the design, supervision, control and monitoring of engineering projects using Project Management process to assure that the designs and specifications will achieve the full desired objective of the project, focusing on reduced costs, improved productivity, quality and Good Manufacturing Practice compliance. Carries the activities independently for less complex projects.
- Selects and supervises the engineering contractor as needed.
- Monitors progress and assures all assigned projects are being completed as intended, on time and within budget.
- Develops and presents recommended project solutions along with realistic cost estimates to internal clients.
- Makes appropriate changes to the scope as the scope changes during the course of the project.
- Develops, reviews, and understands engineering drawings that include equipment recommendations. Specifies construction methods to achieve the desired objectives.
- Develops, reviews, and understands specifications for new equipment with equipment vendors and site customers.
- Develops, reviews, and understands specifications for facility modifications with contractors and site customers.
- Assists in the creation of detailed bid packages for contractors and equipment vendors relating to building systems and facility improvements.. Selects and directs construction contractors /equipment vendors.
- Assists and coordinates creation of change control documentation and other quality documentation for validation and qualification
- Continually monitors the contractors’ safety performance and promptly rectifies any safety violations that occur.
- Continually monitors the contractors’ quality of work and promptly rectifies any quality or job performance deficiencies with contractors.
- Manages the process of modifying facilities equipment and building and repairs with minimal interruption to operational schedules,
Project Administrative Tasks
- Assists in the development of User Requirement and Equipment Specifications. Carries the activities independently for less complex projects.
- Develops and manages formal request quotation process for use in the department.
- Tracks project costs and authorizes payments to contractors after verifying with senior team members.
- Maintains project records and communicates to supervision and upper management project costs, status, and safety conditions.
Learning and Training
- Proposes, attends and participates in personal training and development programs to enhance job performance. Actively supports the department site lead process improvement teams and associated improvement projects.
- Reviews new products and technology by attending seminars and workshops.
Other duties as required.
The incumbent will help ensure the efficient packaging of our client’s high quality products.
This is a one-year contract position. This position requires the ability to work rotating shifts.
- Responsible for various packaging operations including filing, coding, capping, cartoning in accordance with established standards.
- Responsible for inspecting packaging products for presence and correctness of lot number, expiry date and general package appearance.
- Set up and changeover of the packaging line as required; all associated hand assembly and operations as required.
- Training temporary staff in performing on line functions.
- Ensure line cleanliness practices, procedures, SOP’s and packaging instructions.
- Maintain a safe working environment and report potential hazards.
- Provide support in monitoring performance measures and notify management of potential quality or regulatory issues that may affect product quality or regulatory issues.
- Complete necessary documentation and sign-off for processing. Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Previous pharmaceutical packaging line experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to work at line speed and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- Familiarity with GMP’s.
- WHMIS training.
- Valid fork lift license.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Thermo Fisher Scientific and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs;