State Street Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at State Street by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of State Street which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We’re focused on identifying, attracting and developing the most talented people to join our team. We look for leaders with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who will thrive within our culture, and contribute to our long-term success.
Apply Online State Street Jobs
You can be a member of State Street family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application State Street where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Over The Counter Derivatives – Associate 1
The OTC Associate 1 within the Over the Counter Trade processing team in Global Process Delivery, focusses on ensuring the accuracy of the trade and OTC valuation. The role involves interaction with various units locally and overseas. The Associate should possess the ability to learn new skills, embrace change and communicate effectively. Effective communication, Accuracy, timeliness and delivery of client service are imperative in this position.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Carry out basic and complex trade processing and valuation in accordance with established procedures.
- Processing Trades sent by clients to OTC Hub and MCH
- Ensure OTC valuation team receives proper information to value OTC positions
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Respond to internal queries from Accounting or Client Service teams
- Respond to reconciliation breaks from internal recon teams regarding cash or position breaks
- Answer and handle complex issues and queries and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables.
- Work closely with inter-departmental contacts to ensure that the required deliverables are delivered with high quality
- Identify risk issues, breaches and act in accordance with the ‘risk’ escalation chain and operating procedures
- Resolution of queries with internal teams, clients, vendors, counterparties etc.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and deadline.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and bring issues that require management attention on a timely manner
- Support the business to offer great quality client service and ensure that the assigned deliverables are planned and delivered efficiently
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience in financial services and/or a back-office operations environment would be an added advantage
- Strong excel skills would be an added advantage
- Flexibility with shifts
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills essential
- Knowledge of Derivatives ETD’s and OTC derivative instruments is a must
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Detailed oriented individual capable of performing in a high pace environment
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere
- Should possess good time management skills
AIS Fund Administrator,Assc1
This is the entry level position within the Private Equity Fund Administration Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
Under direct supervision the Fund Administrator Associate 1 provides assistance with certain portions of the expense compliance and reporting functions to support the fund administration role. Fund Administrators interact with all levels of internal personnel but will have no contact with external clients or client contacts. Fund Administrators handle the day-to-day administration accounting and accounting related processes for one or more client sponsored investment funds.
- Compilation maintenance and reconciliation of fund and investor static data
- Performing regulatory checks on investors
- Preparation of periodic cash or other bank reconciliations for all fund entities
- Accounts payable distribution and investment funding processing
- Reconciliation and preparation of capital call details
- Preparation and input of general ledger journal entries
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reporting work paper packages including portfolio investment schedules and accrual work papers
- Preparation of work papers in support of annual tax filings
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary
- Preparation of various client related correspondence including audit confirmations and investor requests as applicable
- Participation in special client or internal projects as required
Investment Compliance – Assistant Manager
The purpose of the job is to provide end to end support to investment company clients & their Compliance teams meaningful insights into funds ability to comply with SEC requirements and also the compliance with guidelines given in the prospectus and Statement of Additional Information (SAI).
Roles and Responsibilities (list the primary job duties and responsibilities)
- Supervises the daily and monthly activities of the Investment Compliance Monitoring staff.
- Manages the day-to-day activities and controls to ensure daily deliverables are met and that daily work is performed accurately.
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures are being followed.
- Manages and facilitates timely resolution of issues.
- Keep management informed of any potential issues
- Keeps abreast of regulatory compliance and developments for the assigned area and apprises staff as necessary.
- Identifies and analyzes operations risks related to current and potential business and recommends procedural changes as needed
- Provides immediate supervision to a group, assigning tasks and checking work at regular intervals. A portion of the time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit
- Participates on projects or committees within the department and/or with BU Shared Services, COEs and Client Operations teams.
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Conducts periodic performance reviews; provides ongoing counsel, training, development and motivation of staff.
- Participates in the hiring, salary, promotional and termination recommendation process
Mandatory Process Skills Sets:
- Fund Accounting
- Transaction Processing & Management
- Financial Analysis
Global Cash Operations, Investigations – Team Lead
As a Global cash Operation Senior Associate (Team Lead), you will interact internally with global Centres of Excellence, Client Operations teams, business unit Shared Service teams to complete applicable day-to-day activities, relating to the overall processing for assigned clients and portfolios.
- Should have good understand of the settlement process and accounting (Statements and Ledgers)
- Capable of analysing the fax and electronic instructions received from sales and trading desk and validate with the static data. Also to have good understanding of Reconciliation and enrichment process
- Works in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other shared services and Client Operations to ensure seamless processing according to the fund’s policies
- Should be able to interpret relation between payment and receipts and be able to resolve breaks timely and accurately
- Achieve all assigned operational deliverables adhering to Standard Operating Procedures
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Ability to communicate with different teams/fund groups/agent banks via email/phone calls in accordance to the strict market cut-off
- Should be familiar with Trade Life cycle and have a fair understanding of different guidelines
- Good understanding of NOSTRO and other payment systems (MT202, Fed wire). Should carry knowledge of SWIFT messages (MT202, MT103, MT910, MT940)
- Should have working knowledge of reconciliation tools such as Intellimatch
- Responsible to manage performance of 5-6 individuals
- Reports to Officer
Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 6 – 8 years of experience in Cash Reconciliation
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel)
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, and within a deadline oriented environment
- Technical Knowledge & Commercial Acumen
- Quality & Risk Control
- Decision Making
- Client Service
- Drive for Results
State Street Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for State Street and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for State Street Jobs;