Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sitel by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sitel which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sitel is a company of Acticall Sitel Group headquartered in Miami, Florida. The original SITEL (Systems International TELemarketing) was founded in 1985 by James F. Lynch, as a result of his purchase of HQ800, an answering service company owned by United Technologies.
Apply Online Sitel Jobs
You can be a member of Sitel family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sitel where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Work at Home Agent
- • Prior customer service experience
- • Sales experience
- • Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
- • Excellent verbal and listening skills
- • Professional and articulate voice
- • Home office that is noise & distraction free
- • Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
- • Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Instacart Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for passionate teammates and humble friends. Come help us in finding solutions to seemingly impossible problems. As a Customer Service Representative you will be the voice of Instacart, handling calls from the personal shoppers as well as Instacart’s customers. This position requires an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions; the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
If you possess these skills and you are ready to enjoy our high energy environment with the opportunity for career advancement we are excited to invite you to apply!
- Free Instacart Express Membership- $99 savings!
- Starting wage of $15/hr
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week – paid overtime after 44 hours/week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- Sitel Rewards Program – earn points for anniversaries, birthdays, referrals and performance (cash in for AWESOME prizes)
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
Inbound Small Business Support
- Ability to use tools and resources to support Instacart customers.
- Successfully complete and approve training and quality requirements (learning measures, coaching tool, email simulations, etc.)
- Provide a high level of professional and competent service assistance.
- Effectively communicates resolution to customer issues, summarize ideas and provide concise answers.
- Create a positive impression of the Instacart brand whenever interacting with customers.
- Complete commitments expectations set with the customer.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Ability to use probing questions as needed to understand issues and proactively offer solutions to customers.
Sitel Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sitel and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sitel Jobs;