Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sherwin-Williams by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sherwin-Williams which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Sherwin-Williams, we are proud of the company we keep – our family of loyal employees. If you are a seasoned professional or looking to start your career, join our family of Professional, Managerial, Sales (Management/Sales Trainees, Sales & Services Reps, etc.), Store Level & Technical positions. What are you waiting for? Find your career today!
We operate 30+ manufacturing and distribution facilities across the United States and Canada. We have production, maintenance and warehouse technician positions available throughout these facilities. Begin your search now!
We utilize a large CTS fleet with both company drivers and owner operators to distribute our products across the United States and Canada.
Apply Online Sherwin-Williams Jobs
You can be a member of Sherwin-Williams family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sherwin-Williams where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Assistant Sales Trainee Manager
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Associate’s Degree, preferably in a Business and/or Marketing field.
• Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
• Willingness to relocate for promotional opportunities.
• Bilingual ability is an added plus.
Sherwin-Williams Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sherwin-Williams and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sherwin-Williams Jobs;