Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Saputo by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Saputo which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Saputo Inc. is a Montreal-based Canadian dairy company founded in 1954 by the Saputo family. Currently, Saputo produces, markets, and distributes a wide array of dairy products, including cheese, fluid milk, extended shelf-life milk and cream products, cultured products and dairy ingredients. It is one of the top ten dairy processors in the world. After growing in its home region of Quebec, the company has expanded predominantly through mergers and acquisitions.
Apply Online Saputo Jobs
You can be a member of Saputo family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Saputo where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Warehouse Order Picker
Reporting to the Warehouse Sr. Supervisor, this position is responsible for picking and packing orders in the refrigerated warehouse, including inspection for damaged product, accurate and timely completion of documentation and good housekeeping. Job responsibilities may also include the daily operation of box forming machinery and packaging according to production requirements.
- Picking product from inventory as per customer order
- Safe operation of forklifts;
- Inspecting completed orders for accuracy, product integrity and code dates;
- Packaging of milk products into corrugate boxes according to customer requirements;
- Completing documentation as required;
- Maintain a clean and organized work area;
- Follows safety procedures and demonstrates safe work practices;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Cheese Production Supervisor. The Cheese Production Assistant is responsible for assisting in the manufacturing and bulk format finishing/packaging of cheese in accordance with the standards and safety objectives established by Senior Management of the company. This position will involve rotating shifts to cover a 7-day operation.
- Operate all production equipment as assigned by the Production Supervisor or Lead Hand.
- Responsible for receiving of raw materials such as incoming milk, UF Milk, cream, secondary culture, and whey.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the highest quality product possible.
- Accurate recording of all data and inventory entries into AS400.
- Must demonstrate teamwork, co-operation, responsibility, initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Understands the disassembly & assembly of cheese production machinery.
- Ensures the efficient and effective use of equipment and material resource.
- Assists in the manufacturing process and cleaning process as required.
- Ensures that safe conditions exist always within the work environment; will take appropriate action to protect the health and safety of employees and comply with all requirements as stated in the Health and Safety policy.
- Full participation in the HACCP program and adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintains effective internal working relationships.
- Excellent attendance record is essential.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cheese Production Manager, Supervisors or Lead Hands.
- Supports and maintains Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.’s quality standards as well as the Code of Ethics.
Saputo Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Saputo and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Saputo Jobs;