Rogers Communications Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Rogers Communications by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Rogers Communications which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Rogers Communications Inc. is a Canadian communications and media company. It operates particularly in the field of wireless communications, cable television, telephone, and Internet connectivity with significant additional telecommunications and mass media assets. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The chief competitor to the company is Bell Canada, which has a similarly extensive portfolio of radio and television media assets, as well as wireless, television distribution, and telephone services, particularly in Eastern and Central Canada; the two companies are often seen as having a duopoly on communications services in their regions as both companies own a stake of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. However, the company also competes nationally with Telus for wireless services, and primarily indirectly with Shaw Communications for television service.
Apply Online Rogers Communications Jobs
You can be a member of Rogers Communications family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Rogers Communications where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Our Sales Associates don’t just embrace the latest technology and content – it’s part of who they are. We want people to join our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience with others.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Handle all issues and concerns – you’re the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday – Sunday)
Our ideal Sales Associates:
- Enjoys solving customer problems – they take accountability for customer issues
- Have a knack for building rapport – they genuinely care about our customers’ needs.
- Ensure our customers understand our products and services
- Take pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as brand ambassadors, educators, problem solvers, and so much more!
Customer Service Consultant
We’re hiring full-time Customer Service Consultants to join our Montreal frontline team starting on October 23rd. In this role, you will be supporting customers with their wireless products and services.
You get to:
- Connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast
- Dig into issues of all shapes and sizes
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
- Make customers lives easier by providing them with value add services
You should have:
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- Expert communication and listening skills in French and English
- Liaise with producers and video journalists to generate story ideas
- Write stories for broadcast
- Help organize and oversee work of reporters, anchors, writers, producers and camera crews
- Coordinate coverage or technical arrangements with other Rogers departments or broadcast partners
- Produce shows from control room
- Other duties as required
- In-depth understanding of the station’s regional content priorities
- Minimum 4 years experience working in television production, including control room and live television experience
- Excellent knowledge of local, national, and international news
- Knowledge of newsroom software would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree or diploma in journalism or broadcasting an asset
Senior Visual Designer
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing user interface elements that provide an intuitive, informative and engaging experience for our customers
- Creating high fidelity assets including prototypes and static mock-ups
- Working closely with the user experience team to develop online prototypes for usability testing
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development of projects, creation/refinement of presentation materials
- Visual asset delivery to development teams
- Collaborate on design systems that allow your work to scale
- Provide support to the broader visual design team as needed
What you have:
- Five plus years of digital product design experience
- Preferred 1 to 2 years of design experience on large-scale systems or enterprise platform
- Strong visual design talent and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge and expertise with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools like Axure or InVision
- Ability to work independently and seek stakeholder engagement proactively
- Ability to present and articulate your work to senior product stakeholders, front-end developers + brand and content teams
- An exceptional online portfolio that demonstrates your expertise, problem-solving skills, and talent
Rogers Communications Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Rogers Communications and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Rogers Communications Jobs;Rogers Communications Job Application Form