Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at PNI Digital Media by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of PNI Digital Media which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Come join the family!
Leading an industry isn’t easy but as the saying goes, many hands make light work. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll show you all the awesome stuff that comes with being a part of the PNI Media family.
We Are Awesome At What We Do.
PNI Media continues to be one of BC’s top technology companies. More than 25 million consumers use our Platform to create and order millions of products each day. Leading companies like Costco Wholesale, Sam’s Club, Staples, FedEx Office, Tesco and Quill rely on us for a seamless online customer experience. We’re proud to have been chosen for our fantastic financial and wellness benefits, community involvement and office culture as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
Apply Online PNI Digital Media Jobs
You can be a member of PNI Digital Media family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application PNI Digital Media where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated SEO expert to build and execute a best-in-class, results-oriented, and sustainable SEO program for each of our retailer clients. The successful candidate will bring to the table a deep understanding of search channel acquisition strategies and all aspects of SEO (on-page, off-page and technical); a thorough and up-to-date understanding of the search landscape, how search engines work, how to successfully get a web property crawled and indexed, and what the proven ranking factors are; and a basic understanding of web development technologies.
Reporting to the Director of Retail Strategy & Growth and working closely with internal teams including Product Management and Marketing, the SEO Specialist will help our retailer clients realize their search channel’s potential. The focus will be on driving growth in organic traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Act as the subject matter expert on SEO and search acquisition strategies
- Develop, manage, execute, and measure practical and impactful SEO initiatives, focusing specifically on organic search
- Analyze websites and apps in the context of SEO, and identify opportunities to improve on keywords, content, structure and markup, technical performance, domain authority, backlinks, etc., for search
- Align SEO initiatives with the business and product roadmaps
- Communicate and document SEO project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Contribute to the growth of organic traffic, conversions and revenue
- Establish search performance benchmarks and metrics that align with business goals
- Monitor and evaluate search performance results, and communicate actionable insights
- Conceptualize and implement SEO testing strategies to uncover opportunities, optimize performance, and build on previous learnings
- Identify and recommend solutions to technical challenges such CMS templates, page markup, and server related issues, during SEO implementation
- Stay on top of industry trends; educate your peers and clients on the search landscape and SEO best practices
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven SEO experience, with a focus on organic search, preferably within the ecommerce space
- Expert knowledge of on-page, off-page and technical SEO techniques, as well as the key enablers of SERP ranking
- Proven experience in improving SERP ranking, visibility and click-through rates for websites and/or mobile apps
- Proven experience in contributing to revenue, conversions and key performance metrics through SEO and search marketing initiatives
- Proven experience in competitive and audience research, site audits, technical analysis, backlink analysis, keyword research, and keyword planning and optimization
- Proven experience in acquiring inbound links and linking domains
- Ability to measure, identify and communication SEO-driven results and ROI
- Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing, including customer acquisition strategies, content strategy, email marketing, social media marketing
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console, Moz, Ahref, Screaming Frog
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and tie outcomes to goals and objectives
- Have a passion for SEO and search marketing
PNI Digital Media Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for PNI Digital Media and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for PNI Digital Media Jobs;