Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Pizza 73 by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Pizza 73 which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Why work for us?
In four words: all you can eat. But seriously, working for Western Canada’s premier pizzeria (and wingeria!) has many advantages. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a fun, friendly atmosphere. As a thriving success story, we also have room for you to grow professionally too. Our outlets may even be ideal places for you to see if you have what it takes to run your own location.
Our company culture values fairness, hard work, and being a team player. If you share these values, check out our jobs and become one of us!
Apply Online Pizza 73 Jobs
You can be a member of Pizza 73 family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Pizza 73 where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
If you can stand the heat, get into our kitchen!
We’re almost always looking for Kitchen Help. Full and part-time positions are available at most locations. We train you fully in the Way of the Better Meal. Drop into your neighbourhood Pizza 73 after 4pm to apply.
Looking for a few good drivers…
Driving around, meeting new people, and smelling tasty pizza and wings all night? You could be in heaven! Or a Pizza 73 driver. Armed with Doorway Debit, you carry out a vital mission – feeding the ravenous, filling their tummies with the delicious goodness of our award-winning wings and excellent pizza. We’ll train you, but you have to provide your own car. We pay cash nightly. Drop into your neighbourhood location after 4pm to apply.
Self Employed Service Provider
Pizza 73 is offering an opportunity for select individuals to take pizza orders from home as a Self Employed Service Provider
What we need from you:
- Availability to work during our busiest times – dinner, late night, weekends and holidays. We need you when customers are ordering pizza!
- Availability to work split shifts (not always, but boosts your earning potential)
- You have your own PC, headset, high speed internet connection, and a quiet space to work without interruptions
- Dependability and a commitment to provide service when scheduled
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude, and previous customer service experience
- Excitement at the prospect of being self employed – and an understanding of the implications
What we offer:
- Inbound calls – Pizza Ordering
- 1.9% commission on your sales (target range $11 – $13/hr, with potential to earn $14+)
- Approximately 12 hrs per week May – August
- Approximately 15 – 20+ hrs per week September – April
Potential benefits of Self Employment may include:
- Potential for higher earnings / positive tax benefits
- Little or no commuting time – reduced transportation costs
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexibility to work more hours
- Increased productivity – design and control your own work environment
- Ability to assist with unforeseen call volume
- Increased job satisfaction
If this great opportunity is a match for you please forward your resume to [email protected]
Pizza 73 Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Pizza 73 and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Pizza 73 Jobs;