New York Fries Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at New York Fries by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of New York Fries which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
New York Fries is a Canadian quick service restaurant that mainly serves french fries, hot dogs and poutine. There are 120 locations in Canada, as well as locations in Bahrain, China, Egypt, Macao, Oman, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey & United Arab Emirates.
Apply Online New York Fries Jobs
You can be a member of New York Fries family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the New York Fries Job application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application New York Fries where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As a member of our team you will be responsible to prep and serve New York Fries according to operational standards, to provide our customer with the highest level of customer care and to provide great fries, quickly and efficiently and with a smile.
You will be required to interact with our Customers, take accurate orders, and efficiently work the cash register to finish the sale. You will also be required to assist with the preparation of the food for cooking and service to the Customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written in English.Possess a “Customer Service” attitude.Possess a people friendly, out going, polite and helpful disposition.Possess a professional appearance and attitude.Able to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.Able to be flexible to the demands of such an operation.
New York Fries on Garden Ave. in Brantford is looking for a fun and friendly individual to join our team! We are looking for staff that are passionate about food, hospitality and are guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player. Our current job opening is for part-time work including day AND evening shifts.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the menu and explanation of products to guests
- Deliver perfect customer service experience by ensuring food quality is at the highest of standards in a timely manner
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill then collects payment from guests and makes change
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards as required by the
- Food Handlers Act during food preparation, service and clean up
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviors consistent with Cara’s Principles
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of the involvement in the issue
- Following all opening and closing procedures in full accordingly
- Monitor and train new employees and enforce all store procedures and rules
- Food Handler’s Certificate is preferred but not required at hiring
- Minimum one year previous customer service experience
- Have a positive, friendly personality that communicates well with others
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and show initiative
New York Fries Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable New York Fries Job application form available for New York Fries and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for New York Fries Jobs;