Instacart Inc. more than doubled the number of people who pick and deliver groceries to customers over the last few weeks and said it will add an additional 250,000 in the next two months, a response to unprecedented demand for the service.
The San Francisco-based startup said Thursday that it had quickly surpassed last month’s goal to add 300,000 workers, an aggressive target that even exceeded one set by Amazon.com Inc. Instacart now has more than 500,000 in total but continues to be overwhelmed by demand. Order volume last week was up sixfold from a year ago, the company said.
For the next recruitment spree, Instacart will focus on six areas with the highest demand: California, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Toronto and Washington, D.C. The company aims to bring back its offering of same-day or even one-hour delivery. Currently, deliveries can take a week or two, a time frame that has frustrated customers and bedeviled the company since the coronavirus pandemic hit.
Apply Online Instacart Jobs
Shopper – Delivery Driver: You can be a member of Lowe’s family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Lowe’s where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- At least 18 years old
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Consistent access to a vehicle
- Consistent access to and ability to use a recent smartphone (iPhone 5 / Android 4.4 or newer)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
If you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries (such as a delivery driver, part-time driver, grocery driver, full service driver, shopping driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart. We welcome interested individuals from an array of industries and backgrounds. Shopping on the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, home-based, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities.
Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law.
Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. Instacart evaluates criminal histories in accordance with this value and applicable local, state, and federal laws, and tailors any consideration of criminal histories to the requirements of the contract engagement sought. For all individuals seeking to provide services in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, Instacart considers individuals in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
Strategic Partner Manager – Retailer Partnerships:
In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, driving key business insights and recommending scalable growth strategies, implementing new operational processes, managing client needs and selling new offerings and opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage relationship with strategic Instacart retail partners
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart’s business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Develop strategic plans to meet retail partners’ needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Lead launch process for new partners joining the Instacart marketplace, overseeing catalog setup, marketing and PR, and operations
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Establish processes and reporting to help streamline the team’s operations and add value to retailer relationships
- Devise strategies to help retail partners grow their business on Instacart
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
How to apply for Instacart jobs;
Instacart, headquartered in San Francisco, operates a grocery delivery and pick-up service in the United States and Canada. The company offers service via a website and mobile app in 5,500 cities in all 50 U.S. states and Canadian provinces in partnership with over 350 retailers that have more than 25,000 grocery stores including Albertsons, Aldi, Costco, CVS Health, Eataly, H-E-B, Kroger, Loblaw Companies, Petco, Publix, Safeway Inc., Sam’s Club, Sprouts Farmers Market, Target Corporation, Total Wine & More, and Wegmans.