Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at eBay by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of eBay which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whether you are buying new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists in the world, it probably is for sale on eBay. Our mission is to be the world’s favorite destination for discovering great value and unique selection.
Apply Online eBay Jobs
You can be a member of eBay family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application eBay where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Team Lead will be responsible for executing agile product development with a team of cross-functional engineers. If you have experience leading other technologists in building user-centric applications and experiences, we’d like to speak to you.
- Full-stack engineer
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Experience both providing and consuming web services at enterprise scale with HA
- Cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Deep understanding of application delivery through agile practice
- Java: Spring Framework
- Interface: HTML, HTML5, CSS, SASS, CSS
- MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Elastic
- 7+ years of web-application development
- 5+ years minimum experience utilizing platforms and technologies for development of mission-critical enterprise applications
- 3+ years leading a team of 5+ developers
- 3+ years of experience working on Agile Scrum and/or Kanban team(s)
- Deep experience with TDD and peer review process
- Adept at abstracting complex business and technological requirements into solutions
- Strong understanding of REST architectural style and experience building RESTful APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Experience building mission-critical applications based on Microservices Architecture
- Experience developing software using domain-driven design approach
- Experience building Reactive Systems
- Customer facing product experience
- Grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Awareness of client-side performance considerations
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Do you want to live on the cutting edge of development? Do you want to build products that are changing the e-commerce industry? Do you like leading a team to build robust applications that users love? Terapeak is seeking an engineer who is passionate about building well designed, high quality applications that focus on providing great user experience. We are looking for a senior software developer with many years of work experience building web applications who is passionate about modern front-end technologies. This is a full-time permanent position based in our Toronto office.
Our front-end application is built in ReactJS, Redux and uses Jasmine for unit testing. The rest of the tech stack includes Java, Python, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Spark and Kafka.
What you need to be successful:
- In-depth experience building single page applications using frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone.js etc. Experience with ReactJS and Redux is a definite plus.
- Passionate and experienced in designing applications to enhance user experience
- Experience building RESTful services is a plus
- Build and ship code in an automated, repeatable and agile cadence
- Participate in code reviews, design sessions etc.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Work as part of a cross functional Agile team of engineers (UI, Services and backend)
- Build automated unit and integration tests
- Responsive development
eBay Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for eBay and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for eBay Jobs;