Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Centennial College by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Centennial College which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Our Career Services and Co-operative Education team is here to work with you before and after you graduate to make sure you have the career planning and job search tools you need to successfully transition from your education to career.
Apply Online Centennial College Jobs
You can be a member of Centennial College family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Centennial College where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Manager, Finance and School Operations
The Manager of Finance and School Operations is directly responsible for:
- Managing and controlling operational and capital budgets, monthly reporting, and supporting academic Chairs, Managers and Dean in budget preparation
- Managing/controlling purchase orders and budget preparation for special projects
- Developing budgets and monitoring internally and externally funded research projects
- Responsibility for providing leadership, supervision and direction to the Senior Financial Officer, Budget Assistant and support staff at three campuses
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, evaluation and development of staff.
- Ensuring coordination with all programs and faculty to ensure students’ course requirements and learning outcomes are facilitated and supported at all times (e.g., scheduling, software, workspaces, learning environments)
- Developing and implementing a broad range of marketing and recruiting initiatives intended to support the growth and reputation of all of the various programs and activities of the School
- Participating in college-level planning initiatives and committee activities as requested by the Dean or on behalf of Dean
- Liaison between School and other college departments to ensure the School’s finance and operations meet; college and partner’s expectations, fiscal accountability and stewardship, and optimal implementation and utilization
- Promoting a culture of team effort and development and ensuring high standards of customer service.
- Strong finance and business acumen; 4 Year University Degree in Business or Commerce with specialization in Accounting or Finance. MBA an asset
- Professional accounting designation such as CMA, CPA or CGA required
- 5-7 Years of progressive management experience covering business strategy, operations management, project management, marketing and communications, office systems, information technology and leadership functions
- 2-3 Years of financial management experience with responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, analyses and developing and implementing financial controls and reporting
- 3-5 Years in a supervisory role with experience in staffing, employee and labour relations, job evaluation, policy development, and performance management
- Experience working in a unionized environment with negotiation and administration of collective agreements and grievance resolution is an asset
- Proficiency with large computerized financial systems, and/or student information and operational systems
- Demonstrated leadership and management that includes; creative inspiration, strategic and operational planning and effective cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to; mobilize teams through change management, build effective teams and individuals and manage conflict within a caring and inclusive environment
- Adept at responding effectively to complex situations, changing priorities, and diverse opinions
Experience and understanding of working effectively in a diverse environment.
Centennial College Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Centennial College and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Centennial College Jobs;