Boston Pizza Cook Job Description
Do you enjoy the rush of being in the kitchen? Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Other duties as required.
Find All Boston Pizza Jobs Here; Boston Pizza Job Application
Education and Experience:
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
How to Apply for Boston Pizza Cook Jobs;
1 thought on “Boston Pizza Cook Job Application”
Hi it’s Cassie I am willing to work with you guys if you guys give me a call please call me at
(705)427-5736 I live @ 28 Neywash street orillia Ontario L3v1w9
Because I am not playing ice hockey I will want be working at 4:00-9:00pm
I will be working my hardest with you guys and doing food preparation
Wherever you need me I love working and making money
So I can afford things like my rent and food shopping
I’ve been practicing my food preparation skills