Booster Juice Job Application Process
BoosterJuice Ltd. is Canada’s largest chain of fresh juice and smoothie bars, owned and led by Dale Wishewan, President and CEO. The chain specializes in smoothies made of pure juice, fruit sorbet or vanilla frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, fresh yogurt and ice. Founded in 1999 in Sherwood Park, Alberta, this company was quickly franchised, setting a Canadian record for opening 50 stores in the first 2 years. Since then, it has grown to have more than 350 traditional and 25 non-traditional locations in Canada, one in India, one in Dubai, two in the United States and three in Mexico.
Booster Juice occasionally opens recruitment for entry-level positions. It is very important that you have good human relations because it is a sector where you will usually have one-on-one relationship with people. For Booster Juice, the only thing that matters more than experience is your human relationships and appearance.
Apply Online Booster Juice Jobs
You can be a member of Booster Juice family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Booster Juice where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Food Service Attendant
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 15 to 40 hours per week
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Take customers’ orders; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
Food Counter Attendant
Salary: $15 – $16 hourly for 35-40 hours per week
|All Locations (+3)||Check More|
Food Service Supervisor
Salary: $17.25 to $19.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
|All Locations (+5)||Check More|
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory; Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
Booster Juice Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Booster Juice Markets from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
Before going to the job interview with Booster Juice, you should have a CV ready online, if possible. In this way, if necessary, you can complete your job application by printing it online if necessary.
Download Booster Juice Job Application PDF
How to Apply Booster Juice Jobs
Step 1: Click here to access currently posted job postings.
Step 2: Choose the position you want to apply for. If you do not see the position you are looking for, type it into the search bar above and click the “Search” button.
Step 3: After finding the relevant position, read the qualifications and click the “Apply” button.