Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Baxter by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Baxter which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Our 65,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care, from hospitals and clinics to homes in rural areas and major cities.
In North America, Baxter has diverse facilities in the United States including its headquarters located in Deerﬁeld, Illinois, approximately 30 miles north of Chicago.
Baxter’s presence in Canada includes commercial and compounding pharmacy operations and manufacturing.
Apply Online Baxter Jobs
You can be a member of Baxter family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Baxter where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Computer Validation Specialist
- Support execution of the Validation Master Plan and Change Control associated with Data Integrity for the Alliston facility.
- Prepare, execute and document data integrity computer system validation protocols in accordance with Corporate Quality Policies, Health Canada, and ISO requirements.
- Manage the installation and qualification of multiple different pieces of laboratory equipment/software, working with a diverse team to achieve maximum results in minimum time.
The top two priorities for all Baxter Alliston employees are Safety and Quality:
Bilingual Customer Operations Analyst
The Customer Operations Analyst is responsible for the initial profitability analysis, implementation, and administration of contracts supporting UCAN Technical Services in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, quality requirements, and customer specifications. The primary area of focus will be the Canadian Service business across all regions.
This candidate will play a key role in the execution of service contract strategy and tactics. This person must have a solid understanding of contract review and implementation with the ability to think critically. He/she will work with the Service leaders and Legal teams to analyze and finalize customer service contracts, administer the contract and support partner relationships with business reviews with service partners.
Review quotations; Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services; Participate in retail buying, marketing and small business endeavours; Monitor progress of delivery schedules; Establish delivery schedules; Determine contract terms and conditions; Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems; Consult with suppliers; Award contracts or recommend contract awards; Assess requirements of establishment
Management Systems (erp or db)
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD); Material requirements planning (MRP) system
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Personal Suitability
Baxter Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Baxter and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Baxter Jobs;