Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Avanade by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Avanade which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Avanade is a global professional services company providing IT consulting and services focused on the Microsoft platform with business analytics, business applications, cloud, digital marketing, technology and managed services offerings. Headquartered in Seattle, the company has more than 80 locations in 20 countries with approximately 29,000 professionals and revenues of over $2 billion as of 2016. Avanade serves 34% of the Fortune 500 and 46% of the Fortune Global 500.
Apply Online Avanade Jobs
You can be a member of Avanade family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Avanade where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
About the role
As an Android developer, you will work closely with the product, creative and other technical teams to produce award-winning user experiences. In the role, you’ll support team discussions on system architecture, component design and development of core features, while ensuring seamless connectivity across mobile, tablet, and other channels.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Influence technical strategy to build products clients and their consumers will love
- Contribute to all stages of the software development cycle, including definition, design, development and rollout of Android-based solutions
- Participate in the integration of on-device solutions with enterprise services, including but not limited to content management, analytics, authentication and profile stores
- Identify and fix bugs and bottlenecks
- Travel, as necessary.
You have a passion for all mobile technologies, specifically Android development. Your background includes experience delivering Android applications, with experience in desktop application development including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), DirectX, and Flash. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Experience in all parts of the Android ecosystem including: application development (application structure; device and operating system Application Program Interface (API’s); debugging; performance; security), deployment, updating, and roll-out, 3rd party integration points
- Cross-platform solutions (HTML, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc.)
- Experience with and a desire to learn other mobile & tablet platforms, including iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8
- Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Windows Server, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Open Data Protocol (OData), Azure, Structured Query Language (SQL) Serve
- Experience in Xamarin and other cross-platform web technologies.
You likely have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) as well as 2-3 years of Android experience
Director, Digital Lead
The Digital Marketing team leads in setting strategy, creating content and driving results for clients large and small. It applies deep digital, marketing, content and analytics expertise in guiding Avanade clients to productive use of digital marketing solutions.
As Director, Digital Lead, you will be responsible for growing our Digital Marketing practice in Canada. This will involve collaborating with our Sales team and our partners to bring solutions to market, leading projects, and collaborating across multiple work streams to ensure that Avanade is a leader in the new digital business landscape (mobile, big data, social, cloud). You will set the strategic direction for digital and marketing strategy engagements with participation in pre-sales activities, key stakeholder engagement and team oversight. You will manage stakeholder relationships, guide experience design teams and be an active participant in the global experience design community.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with account teams to drive Digital Marketing sales in targeted accounts
- Lead solution planning and design efforts
- Collaborate with our partners (Microsoft, Accenture, Sitecore, Adobe)
- Review and approve deals and ROMs
- Partner with the regional Capability Lead on workforce strategy and planning
- Partner with client business stakeholders as a trusted advisor to help them understand short and long-term business implications of proposed or potential business strategies
- Travel as needed.
Regional Security Lead
As Avanade looks to build and expand a Security Practice, senior, experienced, credible resources are needed to establish strategy, build capability, work directly with Avanade clients, and to engage senior executives at Accenture and Microsoft.
The Canadian Regional Security Lead is a client-facing role, responsible for building Avanade’s Security Practice across Canada. Key responsibilities include defining and implementing the go-to-market security strategy for Canada, and for meeting Area-level Security sales and revenue targets. This role is responsible for building pipeline/sales/revenue by providing sales support, and representing Avanade in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate would be someone with 15+ years of infrastructure or security-related work at a professional services firm and/or as a former CISO, and have expertise in an industry (Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, or Manufacturing preferred)
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build the security practice within the region, working with architects, business development teams, and leaders to develop and build the security practice.
- Work with practice leaders to implement security components into existing offerings and engagements to increase the value proposition and impact of Avanade offerings.
- Act as a trusted advisor for Avanade clients, recommending and identifying opportunities to increase and address security considerations.
- Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud based security offerings.
- Support implementation teams on the assessment of the security status of their programs, identifying actions and steps to secure the project across the product lifecycle.
- Develop metrics that demonstrate current risk state, indicators of progress, and business alignment for these activities.
Avanade Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Avanade and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Avanade Jobs;