Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Aon by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Aon which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Careers in Canada
Aon is one of the fastest growing, most progressive professional services organizations in the world. We offer many career opportunities for talented individuals, whether work-experienced or recent graduates.
At Aon, you will learn about the range of risk management services and insurance solutions we provide to our clients including property and casualty, directors’ and officers’ coverage, kidnap and ransom, crime, fiduciary, auto, professional liability and personal insurance services.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest companies in sectors which range from marine and construction, to high-tech, manufacturing, petro-chemical, retail, entertainment and more.
You will discover that we provide limitless possibilities for success and personal growth in an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity and continuous learning. We have a wide range of positions to offer motivated individuals with the right attitude and aptitude.
Apply Online Aon Jobs
You can be a member of Aon family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Aon where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Team Leader, Sales (Personal Lines)
Aon Is Looking For A Team Leader Sales, Personal Lines (Markham)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Personal Lines business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Markham, Ontario. As a Team Leader, you will report directly to the Regional Operations Manager Personal Lines and have direct reports in the Markham office for personal lines.
Your Impact As A Team Leader Sales, Personal Lines (Markham)
- Coaches and trains brokers
- Provides guidance and feedback to team to enhance product/service skills and knowledge.
- Handles customer inquiries by providing information on products/service, recommending changes as necessary
- Responds verbally or in writing to escalated calls, ensuring mutually agreeable outcome to both the client and company
- Monitors calls and provides feedback to team leaders regarding quality, ratings and comments received
- Determines short and long term staffing schedules with brokers
- Manages the phone queues
- Lead the training sessions
- Works with the markets to address the Ontario concerns
- Works with business development to address the sales
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Call center experience is preferred
- CIP and CAIB designations preferred
- RIBO license
- Post-secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Aon and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Aon Jobs;